MD-SO Emergency Services
MD-SO Emergency medical services (PTY) ltd is an emerging wholly black owned people mainly involved in emergency medical services.
The company professes:
– Good management
– and The use of appropriate cutting-edge technology to yield the most cost-effective results all assignments.
To be among the preferred service providers in the field of medical service environment and play a meaningful role in development of skills in our society.
– To build long term relationship with patients and clients based on excellence professionalism, honest as well as shared expertise and provides total quality, cost effective and timely solutions and products to satisfy the needs of its patients/clients.
– Be extensively involved in social upliftment, empowerment and the transfer of skill to communities, science and technology at the location in variety of ways.
– To deliver the best quality and workmanship to our clients and associates.
– To provide some in-service training programs in order to achieve our objective of skill transfer.
– To be able to enter and be listed on the National Database a s an excellent service provider.
– Emergency medical services
– Medical services.
– Transportation of patients.
Core services of this division include the following:
– Project and programs management services
– Contract documentation, administration and supervision of the company.
– Quality management systems.
– Procurement management and turnkey solutions.
– Operations management of public/private facilities etc.
The company sees to be in the following empowerment activities:
– Labour intensive skills
– Empowerment creation and capacity building through counterpart training and utilising local staff.
– Customer care programme.
The company places extra – ordinary emphasis on the quality of its work
A project quality Plan (PQP) has been developed to ensure that the above is achieved and that our clients quality requirements are met effectively and efficiently. The PQP includes the following elements:
– Grouping the work and assigning duties and responsibilities to team members
– Setting budgets for each and every assignment
– Risk management for the client and the company itself
– Defining design standards and references.
– Review of assumptions and recommendations.
– Checking the management and design process.
– Defining lines of communication.
– Strong key administration and company data.
Areas That We Cover
– Port St. johns